Startkit QUICKPEN ®
1 x 12mg cartridge
1 x QUICKPEN
PLEASE READ THE PACKAGE INSERT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Keep the package insert for reference. If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please consult your physician. This drug has been individually prescribed by your physician for personal use. Under no circumstances do not administer it to others, even if they appear with the same symptoms, it may harm them. If you notice any of the side effects stated in this package please notify your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
WHAT IS MELATROPIN
MELATROPIN (also known as MT-II or MT-2) is an injectable peptide hormone used to promote tanning. MT-II works by stimulating alpha-melanocyte receptors, which promotes formation of melanin in response to sun exposure. When a substantial amount of MT-II has been taken within recent “memory” of the skin cells, an individual tans as if he were a genetically darker type.
WHEN TO USE MELATROPIN
Melatropin requires cumulative dosing to be effective. Depending on the individual, needed cumulative dose will typically be from 10 to 40 mg, with fairer individuals usually requiring amounts at the higher end of the range. Depending on the total amount needed and the daily dosing suitable for the individual, MT-II injections will need to begin at least a week prior to a need for improved tanning. More typically, MT-II use should begin at least a month prior to such need.
HOW TO USE MELATROPIN FOR TANNING
Melatropin is typically provided in vials containing 10 mg of lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder. The vials are reconstituted with a convenient amount of bacteriostatic or sterile water, added to the vial by syringe. An example convenient amount of water is 2.5 mL. When this amount of water is used, the resulting solution contains 4 mg of MT-II per mL. If for example wishing to take a dose of 1 mg, a volume of 0.25 mL, or “25 IU” as marked on an insulin syringe, would be taken by injection. Injection may be subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous, according to personal preference.
• Injection typically is only once per day, but where a person is first trying the drug and judging tolerance, injection may be divided into two smaller amounts per day.
• Typical dosage range is 0.5 to 2.0 mg/day, with a preferred range of 0.5 to 1.0 mg/day. However, it’s best to first assess tolerance with lower dosing of 0.25 mg at a time.
• After reconstitution, a Melatropin cartridge should preferably be consumed entirely within 30 days. Prior to reconstitution, MT-II should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, but it’s acceptable for it to be shipped without refrigeration.
• Use generally should be discontinued if MT-II, in the individual case, causes problems with increased growth, number, or darkness of moles.
• MT2’s effect is fairly long-lasting. It can even be the case that it takes a year or more for a cycle’s effect to largely disappear. Use of maintenance cycles can maintain effect indefinitely. As a rule of thumb, maintenance typically requires about 2 to 3 times as much MT-II per year as was needed for the first cycle. This can be taken either as a total of 2 to 3 cycles per year done in the same way as the initial cycle, or any more frequent dosing pattern providing this total amount of MT-II per year.
HOW TO USE MELATROPIN FOR PROSEXUAL EFFECT
Where there is no physical erectile dysfunction and where at least some degree of psychological libido exists, Melatropin can greatly increase the tendency to penile erection. The situation can even become like the years of puberty, where scarcely even the beginning of a sexual thought or even nothing at all (perhaps an unconscious thought however) produces an erection. General physical fatigue can become irrelevant. These effects will not occur for all individuals, but do occur for many.
Prosexual usage requires injection at least about 4-6 hours prior to desired effect. Duration of action can be about 6-12 hours after onset of effect.
Needed dosage is typically about 1 mg, but for some even 0.5 mg can be effective. As a guide, dosage should not exceed 2 mg.
MELATROPIN II SIDE EFFECTS
• Appetite suppression
• Flushing (esp. facial)
• New mole appearance or darkening
• White patches
• Increased libido
• Physical sexual arousal